16th April 2018
EISA commissioned a national survey of more than 2000 respondents to uncover how Brexit negotiations are affecting the sentiment of investors towards SME investment in 2018....
Brian Moretta - 2018-04-19
I'm not clear if these were the key figures or not. For example, if 29% feel Brexit will strengthen productivity, what about the other 71%? If they don't know, the the 29% is key. If they all think it will weaken productivity then the 29% is irrelevant. Answer probably in between, but the report should have included them all. Ditto for the other figures.